Western Selvedge Denim Jacket
Fit & Sizing
- Straight, relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is 6'2.5"/190 cm, wearing a regular Gap size M.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Rope dyed in a medium indigo tint that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Spread collar, button front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest, slant pockets at hips.
- Button-tabs at rear hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.