1969 Premium Pleated Icon Denim Jacket with Back Buckle
Fit & Sizing
- Perfectly cropped silhouette with a relaxed fit.
- Hits above the hip.
- Model is 5'9" (175 cm), size 4, wearing a regular Gap size S.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 stretch denim.
- Medium indigo wash.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Point collar, button front.
- Pleated detail at front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest.
- Adjustable buckle-tab at back.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash.