High Rise Vintage Flare Jeans
Fit & Sizing
- The High Rise is an 11 inch rise that's cut to hit above the hips. Looks good from every single angle.
- This new 70's-inspired vintage flare is a modern update to the traditional tighter-fitting flare. Made wide enough at the bottom to cover the shaft of a boot, this style is more relaxed and tomboyish than its predecessor.
- The flare leg shape starts to ease out a couple of inches above the knee for a much more relaxed leg.
- Straight across the hip, with a full inseam length that delivers a long, leg-extending fit.
- With Low Stretch. Feels like vintage denim, with just a touch of stretch. Snug at first, but forms to your shape.
- Medium indigo wash.
- High waisted.
- Button-closure, zip fly.
- Classic five pocket styling.
- 94% Cotton, 5% Recycled Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash.