The Gen Good Hoodie
- Straight silhouette with a relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Geron is 6�2/188cm with a 31�/79cm waist and 32�/81cm inseam wearing a regular Gap size M.
- Tsheca is 5'9/175cm with a 32"/81cm chest, 23.5"/60cm waist, 34"/86cm hip wearing a regular Gap size S.
Generation Good is our bridge to the future. It's an outline for our commitments to the people who make our clothes and to our planet.
It's a promise to you that we'll never stop working towards better and bigger strides forward in our sustainability journey.
And it starts with the five pillars on our good list: Better Materials, Less Waste, Less Water, Lower Emissions, and Support for Workers.
We'll need your help to get there - that's why we started with your essentials. Jeans and tees. Because it feels good to do/wear/be good.
- Less Waste: We believe style is circular. That's why we obsess over fabric, details, and quality - each piece lasts a lifetime, whether it's in your closet or someone else's. Learn how to pass on the good with Give Back Box Here
- Less Water: This hoodie saves uses 50% less water in garment washing through the laundry process that the mill uses. By using a fabric spray instead of a garment wash, the mill uses less water and to prevent shrinkage (win, win).
- Lower Emissions: The mill where we produced this jean has participated and achieved Greenhouse Gas emission savings through participation in a Gap Inc. Recognized Efficiency Program.
- Better Materials: This hoodie is made with 66% organic cotton and 14% recycled polyester.
- Support for Workers: This jean was made in a factory supported by our Gap Inc. P.A.C.E program, which empowers women through career and life skill education for garment workers.
- Soft knit.
- Long sleeves.
- Hooded neckline with drawcords.
- Front kanga pocket.
- Certain styles have Gap logo print at front.
- Machine wash.